Synced Vision Ltd was established in 2008 by gaming industry professionals who have accumulated many years of online gaming experience while working at top industry companies.
We have been focusing on developing unique and data driven online marketing properties that helps our clients achieve better segmentation, targeting and optimization, which eventually enables them to increase their ROI significantly.
The team’s innovative approach is the engine that allows us to do what we do best – advanced marketing solutions.
What We Do
Online marketing R&A
Combining our vast knowledge of online marketing and numerous partnerships across more than 25 countries we are able to research, manage and analyze a great number of online marketing activities in various formats, mediums and scales.
End to end solutions
Our products ranges from the start of the conversion funnel (websites, landing pages) to emails and even into custom alerts in our desktop products. We try and create the best user funnels we can.
Data driven products
Basing online marketing decisions on collected data is one of the key elements that helps transform a good activity to great. Our own proprietary products, enables us to collect and analyze many different interactions and instances and asses campaign’s activity, productivity and profitability faster and better.
Explore exciting job opportunites that promises you long term career growth and development
Full Stack Developer
We are looking for creative and innovative Full Stack Developer to join our R&D team.
- Strong knowledge of PHP and backend technologies.
- Understanding of back-end design patterns like MVC, and common web standards like the HTTP protocol, server side security and the REST architecture.
- Some experience with some of the client side technologies, libraries and frameworks like AngularJS, Bootstrap.
- Understanding of asynchronous operation with AJAX requests and Promises.
- Some experience with databases like MySQL and Redis.
- Work experience with Linux OS.
- Experience with the Laravel PHP framework (MVC, OOP) is highly beneficial.
- Knowledge of Git – Advantage.
- Experience with Cloud development under Amazon Web Service – Advantage.
- Excellent communications skills in English (read and write).
- Great troubleshooting skills.
- Fast technology adaptation.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Team player who work well both independently and in a team and does not afraid to take on a high responsibility tasks.
- Highly motivated developer who is keen on learning new technologies and cares about maintainable, scalable code.
Interested? send us your CV
Online Media Buyer
More information coming soon!
10 Plaut St, Rehovot,
FAX: 08 8616268